Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A few pieces from the end of 2010

Here are a few pieces I completed right before the year ended.

For this first one, my agent Richard Solomon and his staff have been putting together an illustrated Factoid sheet. I got to illustrate the factoid "Olympus Mons on Mars is the largest volcano in our solar system". I am a big space nerd so this was a great one for me. Mons is really massive at about 15 miles tall and hundreds of miles across.


This next one was a set of portraits for some famous alumni for Baylor Magazine.


This last illustrations was for the FED magazine for an article on college degrees in our current economy.


2 comments:

Cordell said...

Dude! These are a great departure from the fantasy work, it looks like you enjoyed them. I really like the movement in the one for FED, and a great palette as well.

Tora Stark said...

That college one really resonates. >.< lol